we would like to inform you that yourpersonal data will be collected by Iopelle s.r.l. in full compliance with the Legislative Decree Nr. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code).
This means that:
- your personal data will only be used for commercial and administrative purposes connected to your order handling and they will be processed with the support of telematic, hardcopy and IT means. It is not mandatory to supply your personal data, but any refusal in to provide them could prevent us from processing your order. Your personal data could be disclosed to other companies to fullfill the already mentioned purposes. Your sensitive data will be collected and used only for optimizing your online shopping experience and shall not be spread.
- you can give us permission to send you advertising and promotional material when subscribing to our newsletter.
- submitting your personal data is not mandatory, but if we lack them, there could be problems in the execution of our services. There could also be limitations connected to our promos.
- Ms. Adelaide Cristiano is the personal data processor towards whom you will be able to exercise your rights in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree Nr. 196/2003
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES
Your personal data will be:
a. processed and stored to provide you with the requested services and to provide the Judicial Authority with the information requested (when needed) ;
b. processed for marketing (newsletter), administrative and statistical purposes ;
c. processed in order to provide you with the information requested;
d. collected, processed and stored for administrative purposes (invoicing, etc.).
Giving consent to private data processing and consequences of the refusal
Providing the data is a mandatory requirement to achieve the foregoing purposes. Any refusal to provide those data could prevent us from providing you with the requested services or information.
Personal data processing
Your personal data will also be processed digitally. Iopelle guarantees a secure processing of the personal data that are kept in our digital databases in compliance with the legislation in force.
Personal data processor
Your data will be processed by Iopelle s.r.l. - Via Paolo Borsellino 224,226 - 80025 Casandrino (NA) - VAT IT06789961213
Data subject's rights
Article 7 of Legislative Decree Nr. 196/03:
1. The data subject has to obtain confermation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded. Personal data shall also be communicated in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has to obtain indications of:
• the origin of the personal data;
• the processing purposes and methods;
• the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative;
• the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated;
3.The data subject has the right to obtain :
• the updating, correction or, if interested therein, supplement of the data;
• the deletion, transformation into anonymus form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those data that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they where collected or subsequently processed;
• the declaration that the operations reffered to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, with the exception of the case in which such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right..
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
• the processing of his/her personal data for legitiamte reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market research.